AUTUMN WINDSURF COURSES 2022 - ADVANCED
FROM SEPTEMBER 17th TO NOVEMBER 27th
The Autumn Windsurf Advanced Courses are the best way to continue to progress in windsurf sailing techniques while having fun and in contact with nature.
- Youth (12 years old) and adults.
- Advanced Windsurf Courses for those who have already taken previous windsurf courses.
- Courses are held on sailing boards, with the rig (sails) adapted to the size of the participant.
- Places are limited, participants being divided into groups of up to 08 persons.
Courses, Classes and Schedules
- Courses: last 10 lessons
- Classes: the participants can choose either Saturday or Sunday.
- Hours: from 14h00 to 16h00
- The Autumn Sailing Courses will start on the 17th of September and end on the 27th of November 2022, according to the following schedule:
September - 17 e 24
October - 1, 8, 22 e 29
November - 5, 12, 19 e 26
September - 18 e 25
October - 2, 9, 23 e 30
November - 6, 13, 20 e 27
NOTE - on the weekend of October 15th and 16th there are no classes at the sailing school
- Know how to swim.
- All participants must be over 12 years old.
- Authorization from parents/guardians if they are minors.
- Medical Declaration or Sports Medical Examination stating that the participant are fit to perform sports activities.
- All participants must be covered by personal accident insurance. The insurance is available at the Club Office - price 5€ per year.
Policy 0314286. Coverages:
. Death or permanent disability - 10,000.00€
. Treatment or repatriation expenses: 1,000.00€
. Franchise - 50€ on behalf of the victim
Registration deadlines and admission criteria
- From 15th to the 31st of August, reserved for Members and children of Members and Minor Members (admitted for more than six months).
- As of September 1st, registration is open to all interested parties.
- Enrollment will only be guaranteed to those who complete the enrollment, complying with the above mentioned requirements and making the due payment.
- We do not accept reservations.
- If the participant has already attended a course at the Sailing School of Clube Naval de Cascais, or at another School, he/she should inquire at the secretariat to find out at which level he/she should apply.
- Each course will only be held if there is a minimum number of 04 participants per class
- If the weather conditions do not allow the realization of one or more classes (practical part), they will not be compensated/replaced.
- Food and clothing are not included in any of the courses.
- We draw your attention to the importance of food. The snack should be light, as the participants spend the day at sea and exercising, but rich in protein and fiber.
We suggest that participants bring:
· Assorted sandwiches (mixed, cheese, tuna, chicken, etc.), but without mayonnaise
· Salads and or pasta that can be packed in thermal boxes
· Cereal bars that are great sources of fiber
· Juices and water
They should avoid sausages, fried foods, chips and soft drinks, as well as very spicy things.
· Sailing clothes or comfortable suits
· Shoes that can get wet or surf boots/neoprene shoes
· Change of clothes to change at the end of class
- Changes or exchanges of dates, schedule and courses will not be accepted
- Refund: only for cancellations informed with 7 days of advance.
- Cancellations due to health reasons may be refunded as long as the corresponding medical justification is presented.
- Refunds will be made deducting all corresponding bank fees.